drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

One more video... OK two.

Category: By drunknknite
At work me and the girl in the cubicle next to me use Yahoo Messenger to pass jokes and links and what not. Anyways after I finished my last post she hit me up with another good video so I decided to share. Cause I have just found the one true love of my life.

Keytar Solo (I accidentally posted the link below originally, but I fixed it. So if you didn't see this yet, click this NOW)

And then when I was typing this one more, but last one I promise:

Best Guinness Commercial Ever Made

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
 

4 comments so far.

  1. SamuraiPawn November 21, 2007 at 2:10 PM
    ROFL! That Japanese toilet training video is the most disturbing thing I've seen in a long time. Still getting those handlebars though.
  2. Pawn Shaman November 21, 2007 at 4:14 PM
    The keyboard solo made me cry. I had flashbacks to fighting the final guy in a sega genesis video game from 1989.
  3. Ryan November 23, 2007 at 2:05 AM
    I have seen the future of Rock'n'Roll and it is the Keytar. :D
  4. Liquid Egg Product November 24, 2007 at 3:13 PM
    That keytar solo lays exactly halfway between skillfully done and vaguely frightening.

Something to say?