drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

A day off...

Category: , By drunknknite
So, I got bored by going out this weekend and aside from work I've basically been cooped up in my room since Friday looking at chess (watching movies and playing some xbox too). Yesterday I didn't do any work after I got home (while I was at work I was looking at a game played by Samurai Pawn for a while) and I just went and hung out with a friend. It was a nice break; but definitely a short one. I can't get away from a board at this point. I was so eager to get back I wanted to look at some positions before work but I never have enough time. So needless to say I'm looking forward to some quality time with a board this long weekend. I should also start keeping track of what I'm doing, so I don't end up reading 7 different books at once. Maybe I'll murder some people on ICC to get my standard rating back over 2000. It's under 1900, which is unacceptable.

Thanksgiving Bonus: Crazy Japanese Video
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?