drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

Back in Action

By drunknknite
I'm going to start updating my blog again. I have a lot of games to review. Also, sorry that all the links don't work anymore, I need to find somewhere to host my files and I will have all my old games back online. If anyone knows a good place to do this let me know. Hi again everybody.
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Robert Pearson January 6, 2012 at 11:33 AM
    Hi Kevin--what you up to these days? If you still check this blog...

    You and your readers are invited to submit items to the The Best Of! Chess Blogging Carnival. Deadline is January 27. Hit the link for more details, and please post a link on your blog or chess forum.

    Best regards,

    Robert Pearson
  2. Ajedrez Utea May 25, 2013 at 6:12 AM
    Great site:
    www.ajedrezutea.com
  3. Sir Nemo July 3, 2013 at 1:29 PM
    hey man, where've you been?

    -Sir Nemo

Something to say?