drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

Continental Chess Survey

By drunknknite
In my email I received a survey from Continental Chess asking about start times. I said start times should always be later. I'm sure a lot of you got the same survey. But the email was clearly a form letter that they had and upon closer inspection they didn't even change all of the fields, some of the fields were left as instructions as what to put in the field. There is also a 25% coupon but it is not clear whether it was intended to be there or not. Quite comical.




'Insincerity is easy to spot. Sincerely Bill Goichberg.'

I must add that I love the Goichberg tournaments and I will be playing in one next weekend. Still really funny though.

 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?