drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

The Other Blog

By drunknknite
In response to LEP's post this morning, which is about a challenge of the week to write something political, I have added a long-winded post to my other blog which can be read here.
 

1 comment so far.

  1. Liquid Egg Product December 7, 2007 at 6:08 PM
    LOL. I ran through all the posts on your other blog (hey, there were only five!) A lot of us are as frustrated as you, believing that the parties run more to make sure they stay in power than anything.

    I like the idea of having proportional representation (a party gets seats in a parliament according to the percentage of votes they received), which would to a degree break the two-party stranglehold. But the Dems and Reps would not allow this arrangement by any means.

Something to say?