drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

Fun line against the King's Indian Attack

By drunknknite
Here's a cool line....



I got paired with Garingo last night (I finally got White)! The rivalry continues. I will post the game when I'm done with it, I feel like I've been holding out on you guys somewhat because I usually don't publish most of the stuff I saw during the game, let alone all that I see after the game. So the next post will be a more thorough analysis.
 

5 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous December 7, 2007 at 11:06 PM
    Interesting.

    TCOEM
  2. Sparfy December 8, 2007 at 5:52 AM
    awesome! :-)
  3. Unknown December 8, 2007 at 7:03 AM
    nice line, and i LOVE the new blog look, it looks sharp and kick ass. i also wondered about chess on drugs, but i don't think it would work out as nice as we'd like it to....
  4. Anonymous December 8, 2007 at 3:47 PM
    Sweet! And so much easier to understand now that I'm reading Art of Attack. You made it look so easy; open the h file, exchange the fianchetto bishop and go for the gold. Great game!
  5. Chessaholic December 8, 2007 at 8:14 PM
    nice game, interesting line!

Something to say?