drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

A Familiar Itch

By drunknknite
Earlier this week I was reading some blogs and BDK asked me when I was going to post again. Just from looking at all the chess out there I really wanted to play a game. So I took a trip down to the Reno Chess Club where I played yet another insanely fun game of chess. I also included a funny game Grant Fleming played last night. Enjoy.
 

6 comments so far.

  1. likesforests December 5, 2008 at 7:44 PM
    Nice win. Very graceful w/ good commentary.
  2. tanch December 6, 2008 at 7:26 AM
    Wonderful annotations on your game.

    Well done!
  3. wang December 6, 2008 at 9:41 AM
    Nice game and nice annotations, as well.
  4. Blue Devil Knight December 7, 2008 at 3:19 PM
    Ouch on the Fleming game. I could see myself playing d5, thinking I was being clever!

    Thanks for the game and annotations. It's helpful to see your thought process.
  5. Chessaholic December 8, 2008 at 10:26 AM
    Great to see you post again Kevin! Very fun game, can't believe your king was chillin in the middle of the board until the 24th move :) Good annotations as usual, very helpful.
  6. Polly December 8, 2008 at 8:54 PM
    Great to see you amongst the living again. That was quite a game you played there. The miniture was cute.

Something to say?