drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

The Black House??

By drunknknite
Normally this blog is very chess focused but this one was too good to pass up. Also with all the fun we had yesterday over at LEP's entertaining blog maybe I'll start posting random shit I see as well.

This article is about a joke, I think it's actually kind of funny but I guess the people at the event didn't like it.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Anonymous January 17, 2008 at 2:03 PM
    The uncomfortability in public? Understandable, I guess, although there's technically nothing morally wrong with the joke.

    In the comfort of my home? Yeah, I busted out laughing.
  2. drunknknite January 18, 2008 at 9:03 AM
    Yeah I definitely think the fact that he said at a public event like that is funnier than the joke itself. Also his face in that picture is pretty good

Something to say?