drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

Midday Ramble

Category: , By drunknknite
So... Radjabov lost today to lose the match 2-0, he is the highest seed (3) to get knocked out so far and although I did not expect that much out of him in this tournament, I was really surprised to see him get crushed like this by someone over 100 points lower than him. Ponomariov lost yesterday and today had Black. The game looked very drawish but he was able to win, so looks like he will go through (he will win the playoff).

Other than that my IT guy was going through the programs on my computer at work and he's like "What's Dasher?" and I was like "I use it." hoping he would leave it at that, but he figured out it was for chess and deleted it... So no more ICC at work I guess... That sucks.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Unknown November 29, 2007 at 8:10 AM
    that BASTARD! could you have renamed it with a different icon maybe?
  2. drunknknite November 29, 2007 at 9:12 AM
    I could probably just put it back on today, but I'm not that big of a dick, just kidding I am but I'm still not going to do that.

Something to say?