drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

FOR RENT

By drunknknite
I have a room in Vegas at the Riviera but no roommate... anyone interested in splitting a room? It would be $46 each Friday and Saturday and $41 each Sunday, unless someone wants the floor then it would be even cheaper hehe.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. likesforests June 1, 2008 at 11:52 AM
    Thanks for the tips on the Semi-Slav Exchange. I know not all the lines in the exchange are boring, it's only so when both sides are content with a draw. Like you, I probably won't be blogging much for a bit... I'm busy preparing for the World Open. Good luck in Vegas--you will definitely be due for a post then letting us know how it went. ;)
  2. Chessaholic June 1, 2008 at 5:43 PM
    Man I'm so pissed I can't make it to the tournament... Would've split the room with you too, but then again that probably would result in too much partying ;-)

Something to say?