drunknknite
He was winning,
but he didn't see it
and I escaped - as usual.

-Levon Aronian

Sorry Team...

By drunknknite
I joined wang and chessaholic as a Patzer Boy and proved that I am a huge patzer. Playing on board one against a 1650 I obtained a huge advantage and decided that the game was going to play itself. I could make a lot of excuses but really I just played horribly. Meh, it's round one. Here's the game. Try not to laugh at the end.....
 

3 comments so far.

  1. Chessaholic April 24, 2008 at 9:30 AM
    lol... no worries Kevin. Remember, we have to do justice to our team name! I'm sure it was all part of a grand master plan to make our future opponents underestimate us. Very clever :)
  2. wang April 24, 2008 at 7:53 PM
    Hey man really no worries. Even if you were rated 2300+ you are still going to blunder, it happens. Don't get too down, we've got 5+ games to go yet. Besides you have yet to see the hillarity to come from the rest of our games.
  3. drunknknite April 25, 2008 at 9:05 PM
    Good luck tomorrow guys!

Something to say?